Monday, November 12, 2012

Audino -- Dragons Exalted Pokemon Card Review

Audino Dragons Exalted Pokemon Card
Pokemon Card Overview:
Today's Pokemon Card Review is of Audino from the Dragons Exalted Pokemon Card Set.  Audino is a basic, colorless type Pokemon card, with an hp of 90.  It has a x2 weakness to fighting type Pokemon, no resistance type, and a two colorless energy card retreat cost.  Audino does not have an Ability, but it does have two moves.  The first move is called Wake-up Beam and for two colorless energy cards this move does 40 damage, however this move also removes any special conditions from the defending Pokemon.  Audino's second move is called Drain Slap and for three colorless energy cards this move does 60 damage and heals 30 damage from Audino.

Pokemon Card Strategy:
So as far as strategy goes, since this is a basic Pokemon card with no evolutions, you only need to include this card in the deck if you want to use it.  Since this is a colorless type Pokemon card it can easily fit into any type deck and I would definitely include this card in almost any deck, I would just use 1 in a deck.  Strategy-wise I would keep Audino on the bench until I get three energy cards on it, then when the active Pokemon spot is free, I would move Audino into that spot and use Drain Slap every turn.  The only time I would ever use Wake-up Beam is if I had to move Audino into the active Pokemon spot early and I did not have enough energy cards on it to use Drain Slap.

Pokemon Card Rating:
I would give this card a 3 out of 5 rating.  In my opinion, this is a solid basic (more like stage 1) Pokemon card.  I like how this card has a good hp, two decent moves, and is a colorless type Pokemon so it can fit into any deck.  I wish this card would be a bit faster and not heal special conditions from the defending Pokemon but I guess that's what you get from an average basic Pokemon card from the Dragons Exalted set.

Tomorrow's Pokemon Card:
So thanks for reading today's Pokemon card review of Audino from the Dragons Exalted set, stay tuned for tomorrow's card review of Minccino from the same set.  Make sure to check below for the Free Pokemon TCG Online Codes!

Free Pokemon TCG Online Code Cards:
MD8-9GUS-EL7-PNC

2 comments:

Anssi Setälä said...

When are you going to review Altaria from dragons Exalted (84/124). You didn't review it when you reviewed other dragons (Garchomp and Hydreigon) or after you reviewed Swablus.

PrimetimePokemon said...

I have already reviewed it, just go to my list of Pokemon card reviews and search for it.