Saturday, November 3, 2012

Aipom -- Dragons Exalted Pokemon Card Review

Aipom Dragons Exalted Pokemon Card
Pokemon Card Overview:
Today's Pokemon Card Review is of Aipom from the Dragons Exalted Pokemon Card Set.  Aipom is a basic, colorless type Pokemon card, with an hp of 60.  It has a x2 weakness to fighting type Pokemon, no resistance type, and a one colorless energy card retreat cost.  Aipom does not have an Ability and it only has one move called Double Hit which takes one colorless energy card and does 10 damage times the number of heads you get when you flip two coins.

Pokemon Card Strategy:
So as far as strategy goes, since Aipom is a basic Pokemon card with a stage 1 evolution in Ambipom, I would recommend keeping Aipom on your bench and evolving it into Ambipom(which I'll be reviewing tomorrow) before moving it into the active Pokemon spot.  If you have to put Aipom into the active Pokemon spot, I would recommend using Double Hit every turn because it because that is the only move this card has.  I might consider using this card on its own, if I need to add one Pokemon card to a deck, and since this Pokemon can attack quickly it may be a good card to add to your deck, but I definitely would not rely heavily on this card because it does only have the one move and that move is not certain to do damage every turn.  So I would include 1 at the most of this card in any type deck, but I may include more in a deck if I decide to use Ambipom with this card.

Pokemon Card Rating:
I would give this card a 3 out of 5 rating.  In my opinion, this is an average basic Pokemon card.  This card has average everything, hp, retreat cost, resistance amount, and moves.  So there is nothing really that stands out about this card, so use this card at your own peril, it won't do too much good or bad in my opinion.

Tomorrow's Pokemon Card:
So thanks for reading today's Pokemon card review of Aipom from the Dragons Exalted set, stay tuned for tomorrow's card review of Aipom's stage 1 evolution in Ambipom which is also from this same set.  Make sure to check below for the Free Pokemon TCG Online Codes!

Free Pokemon TCG Online Code Cards:
These codes have been given to me by TAC1421games who makes Pokemon FireRed LP videos on YouTube:  http://www.youtube.com/user/tac1421games
W5J-NEPT-44K-CDB
PRD-4SER-37K-TEE

2 comments:

Unknown said...

when I c&p the code to the game,the system said 'Invalid Code'
Is that mean the code has been redeem by someone else already?

Unknown said...

if its been previously redeemed, it will say so. invalid is a mistyped code (either u or ptp).