Sunday, March 4, 2012

Beheeyem -- Next Destinies Set Pokemon Card Review

Beheeyem Next Destinies Pokemon CardPokemon Card Overview:
Today's Pokemon Card Review is of Beheeyem from the Next Destinies set. This is a Stage 1, psychic type Pokemon card, with an hp of 80. It has a x2 weakness to psychic type Pokemon, no resistance type, and a one colorless energy card retreat cost. Beheeyem doesn't have an Ability but it does have two moves, the first move is called Brain Control and takes one psychic energy card and makes your opponent show their hand to you, and then you get to choose one of those cards and put it on the bottom of your opponent's deck. Beheeyem's other move is called Psybeam which takes three energy cards, two colorless and one psychic and does 40 damage and confuses the defending Pokemon.

Pokemon Card Strategy:
So as far as strategy goes, the only reason I would use this card would be for Brain Control, I would try to get Beheeyem into the active Pokemon spot as soon as possible when my opponent has a full hand, that way early on I can see what type of strategy my opponent is trying to use. I would also try and use Brain Control any time your opponent uses a Trainer card to get a Pokemon from their deck. Psybeam is an okay move, but I would stick with Brain Control and then retreat Beheeyem after that.

Pokemon Card Rating:
I would give this card a 2 out of 5 rating. This is a below average card to me because for a stage 1 card the hp of Beheeyem is too low and the one attacking move it does have doesn't do enough damage for the amount of energy it requires. I don't think I would use this card in any psychic type decks I would make.

Tomorrow's Pokemon Card:
So thanks for reading today's Pokemon card review of Beheeyem from the Next Destinies set, stay tuned for tomorrow's card review of Lucario from the same set.

No comments: