Monday, August 30, 2010

Pokemon Card of the Day: Scizor (Undaunted)

Today's Pokemon Card of the Day is Scizor from the Undaunted set. This is a stage 1, metal type Pokemon card with an hp of 90. Unfortunately it has a x2 weakness to fire type Pokemon but it does have a -20 resistance to psychic type Pokemon and a low retreat cost of one colorless energy card. Scizor doesn't have a Poke-Body or Poke-Power but it does have two moves. The first move is called Cut and this move does 50 damage for 2 energy cards, one each of colorless and metal. Scizor's second move is called Metal Claw and this move does 80 damage for 3 energy cards, 1 colorless and 2 metal. As far as strategy goes I would just use whatever move I could afford to use when my turn comes, so if I only have two energy cards attached to this card I would use Cut and if I have more than 2 energy cards attached to Scizor I would use Metal Claw. I would try and use this card as soon as possible because this card can do a lot of damage for not very many energy cards. I would rate this card a 4 out of 5 because to me, both of its moves are above average moves, I would have rated this card a 5 if it would have had a decent Poke-Power but it doesn't it just has the two plain moves. So thanks for reading today's review of Scizor from Undaunted stay tuned for tomorrow's review of another Undaunted card.

6 comments:

None of Your Business said...

i just pulled this card

xxsacredrelicxx said...

This deserves about a 1 out of 5, it's horrible. Your saying this card is better than Scizor Prime, Espeon Prime, and Umbreon Prime? No, just, no.

Bryce Padgett said...

hey primetime,

you do just fine at your blog man. these kids that bash your ratings should dedicate their time as much as you do, then i would allow them to talk all this shit they do.

a hometown follower,
Bryce P.

GengarLvX11 said...

LOL at Bryce! Check this out Bryce:

http://gengarlvx11.blogspot.com

I put about as much time into Pokemon as PrimeTimePokemon does. I also have a YouTube channel. No one bashed the way he does things anyways. We just disagree with the ratings he gives cards.

Bryce Padgett said...

i know nothing about pokemon cards, so i just follow him cuz he's from my hometown... sooo, im just sayin the way you guys put it just rubbed off wrong with me so sorry bout explodin at you guys, im just sayin i know he dedicates alot of time to it and its just his opinions... sorry dudes/dudettes...

PrimetimePokemon said...

Thanks Bryce