Sunday, March 21, 2010

The weekend has went by way too fast, it seems like it should be Friday. The bad thing about it going by so fast is that I really didn't get anything done. All I did all weekend was watch the NCAA College Basketball game all day Saturday and all day today. There were some close games today so that was pretty exciting. Other than watching basketball I really didn't do much else, I guess I watched a tiny bit of the Minnesota Twins game against the Tampa Bay Devil Rays but it was only spring training so I didn't watch it much. Just now I got back from doing a group meeting with my computer ethics group concerned with informed consent, we have to present to our class on what are plans are for data collection for the whole class period tomorrow, and we also had to plan out the rest of the school year for our group tonight. I'm pretty happy I only have 6 weeks of school left until summer, but than I'm going to have to find a full-time job for the summer and I'm definitely not looking forward to that. Sorry about all the complaining but I just don't have too much to say about anything else. I see Heart Gold/Soul Silver Legends comes out May 12th, looks like I'll have to wait about 2 weeks before I can open anything from that set too, since I don't get done with school until May 25th, but after I get done with school I know I'll be opening all kinds of stuff from the new set. I'm really getting into writing those Pokemon Card of the Day reviews so I'll definitely be writing one everyday for quite awhile since there are so many different cards to write about, I just wish I had more time so I could really do my research and analyze these cards really well to inform my followers the best, but I'll just have to do the best I can with what I know and the time I have. So once again I'll be doing the Charizard G Lv. X review tomorrow so look forward to that, otherwise I'll be blogging again tomorrow, so this is PrimetimePokemon and I'm out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good thing that twins locked up mauer for 8 years

PrimetimePokemon said...

@the dude yeah as long as he doesn't get hurt, but 8 years 184 million, he'll be on the Twins until 2018 and he has a no trade clause in his contract