Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mienshao -- Noble Victories Pokemon Card Review

Mienshao Noble Victories Pokemon Card Pokemon Card Overview:
Today's Pokemon Card Review is of Mienshao from the Noble Victories Pokemon Card Set.  Before I get too far into this review, if this is your first time coming to my blog to read my reviews, since you're interested in the free Pokemon online TCG code cards, good luck to you, and if you have any cards that you would like for me to review please comment with the card you would like me to review.  However, I have reviewed all the rare cards from almost all the newer sets, and most of the uncommon cards.  So back to the card review...This is a stage 1, fighting type Pokemon card, with an hp of 90.  It has a x2 weakness to psychic type Pokemon, no resistance type, and a one colorless energy card retreat cost.  Mienshao doesn't have an Ability but it does have two attacks, the first attack is called Feint and for one colorless energy card it does 30 damage, and this move can't be affected by resistance.  Mienshao's second move is called High Jump Kick which does 50 damage for two fighting energy cards.

Pokemon Card Strategy:
So as far as strategy goes, since Mienshao has one move that requires colorless energy and another move that requires fighting energy, I think this card would work well in a dual type deck.  I would try and get Mienshao into the active Pokemon spot as soon as possible since Feint is a quick move that does a good amount of damage, but I would depend on High Jump Kick as soon as I got two energy cards on Mienshao.  Since Mienshao has a low retreat cost, you'd only have to discard one energy card from it to retreat it, so that is probably what I would do if it was close to being knocked out.  I would use Mienshao in a mostly fighting type deck, and I would use a 3-2 or 2-1 line of Mienfoo and Mienshao in that deck.  This card is a card you would want to use early in the game, to knock out, or do a significant amount of damage to basic Pokemon on your opponent's team.

Pokemon Card Rating:
I would give this card a 4 out of 5 rating.  For a stage 1 Pokemon card that is an uncommon card, I think this card is quite good, it has average hp, a below average retreat cost, and two great moves, neither do too much damage, but both do above average damage for their attack cost, and both moves are quite quick.

Tomorrow's Pokemon Card:
So thanks for reading today's Pokemon card review of Mienshao from the Noble Victories set, stay tuned for tomorrow's card review of Bisharp from the same set.  Make sure to check below for the Free Pokemon TCG Online Codes!

Free Pokemon TCG Online Code Cards:
YQY-59DS-3CP-XR9
WUX-H8DF-LSH-HGV

No comments: