Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Victini #43/101 -- Noble Victories Pokemon Card Review

Victini #43/101 Noble Victories SetPokemon Card Overview:
Today's Pokemon Card Review is of Victini from the Noble Victories set. This is the third Victini card I'll be reviewing from this set. This is a basic, psychic type Pokemon card, with an hp of 60. It has a x2 weakness to psychic type Pokemon, no resistance type, and a one colorless energy card retreat cost. Victini doesn't have an Ability but it does have one move called V-Blast that does 120 damage for one psychic energy card. However in order to do this move you have to flip two coins and have neither of them be tails.

Pokemon Card Strategy:
So as far as strategy goes, I would put this card in a dual type deck that included Fire and Psychic type Pokemon. The reason I would have these two types is because I would include another Victini card from this set in the deck, card #14/101. I would include that card in the deck so I could utilize its Ability so I'd have two chances at being able to use V-Blast instead of 1. Other than that, I would only put 1 of these cards in the deck and have it be a wild card in the deck, it could prove very beneficially or it may be a waste of space in the deck. I would probably turn to this card as a one hit wonder, I would give V-Blast a chance for a turn, and if I didn't get it, retreat Victini and not use it again.

Pokemon Card Rating:
I would give this card a 3 out of 5 rating. This card is pretty basic and the card relies entirely on luck, with that being said, other than its attack, everything else on this card is average so I will give it an average rating.

Tomorrow's Pokemon Card:
So thanks for reading today's Pokemon card review of Victini from the Noble Victories set, stay tuned for tomorrow's card review of another Cofagrigus card from the Noble Victories set.

3 comments:

Kevco79 said...

this card is really good, but it would probably be better if the hp is higher

Anonymous said...

poke-gale.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Trick coin, flip victini= 3 chances to try to get heads