Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Zoroark GX/Weavile - The Most Competitive Deck from Ultra Prism

Zoroark GX and Weavile Deck
With the 2018 St. Louis Regional Championships for the Pokemon TCG taking place this past weekend, it was a surprise to me that the most competitive and most popular deck using Ultra Prism cards was a deck built around Zoroark GX from Shining Legends and Weavile from Ultra Prism. With so many competitive cards in the set, including Glaceon GX, Dusk Mane Necrozma GX, and Leafeon GX, it was a shock that a card I didn't even consider when the set was first released was the card included in lots of winning decks. Now, this may change in the future, since a card like Weavile is easier to fit into existing decks than building a new deck around a powerful Pokemon like Dusk Mane Necrozma GX, but I can certainly see why this Weavile card is so good.

Right now in the 2018 Standard Format the two most powerful decks would be Gardevoir GX/Zoroark GX, and Buzzwole GX/Lycanroc GX, I think this deck including Weavile is already a close 3rd. All you have to do is take a look at these decks and it is no wonder why Weavile is so good, Gardevoir GX, Zoroark GX, and Lycanroc GX all depend on Abilities, same goes for Tapu Lele GX, so a majority of the time most Pokemon in play are cards with Abilities and GX or EX cards, by multiplying 50 damage times the number of your opponent's Pokemon that have Abilities, this card can one hit knock out pretty much anything out there, add a Choice Band to this card and it can easily do 180 damage per turn for only one Energy card. The best thing about this card is that it only allows your opponent to take one Prize card if it is knocked out.

Both Zoroark GX and Weavile are weak to Fighting type Pokemon, which is a big disadvantage, but you can add something like Zoroark from BREAKthrough with its Stand In Ability to quickly knock out a Pokemon that is set up, plus, if you keep Zoroark GX and Weavile on the Bench until you're ready to attack, Buzzwole GX can only do 30 damage to them. So, if you are looking to build a somewhat budget friendly deck, I would highly recommend taking a look at these two cards, Weavile is only a couple of dollars online, and Zoroark GX can be bought directly from a sealed product if you like.

Zoroark GX is the main Pokemon in a deck like this, the reason Zoroark GX is so popular is because it both has a great Ability and a powerful move. Trade, its Ability, allows you to draw two cards every turn, all you have to do is discard one card from your hand.  Riotous Beating is its best move, allowing you to attack for one Double Colorless Energy, and if you have a full Bench, allowing you to do 120 damage per turn. Add in the fact that Zoroark GX has a high HP, and you can see why this card is so popular, other than being weak to Fighting type Pokemon, it is perfect, quick on the attack, allows you to draw cards every turn, and packs a major wallop! Plus, if you're building a solely Darkness type deck, it is possible to use Trickster GX too.

Both Sneasel and Weavile are available in Ultra Prism. One thing I like about Sneasel is that it has 70 HP, so if you are forced to put it into the Active Pokemon spot to start the game, it can last a turn without getting knocked out, plus, it needs 3 attacks by Buzzwole GX on the Bench to get knocked out. And if the chips fall correctly, you can really set back your opponent if you can use Sneaky Smash and remove an Energy they put into play. Weavile doesn't have an above average HP by any means, but it does have two moves that both only require one Energy card to use. In a deck like this one, with Zoroark GX, you're going to be using 4 Double Colorless Energy and the rest Darkness Energy, so either move on this card shouldn't be a problem to use. Evil Admonition is the move to use on Weavile as it does 50 damage times the number of your opponent's Pokemon that have Abilities on them. Early in a game, you could easily knock out the defending Pokemon by doing only 100 damage. Even if Weavile is knocked out, your opponent only gets one Prize card, and using something like Rescue Stretcher, you can get both cards back into your deck. I think it will be very advantageous in the future to have powerful attackers in your deck that only count as one Prize card when knocked out. Icy Wind isn't a terrible move either, as it can put the defending Pokemon to Sleep and give you more time to set up your Pokemon.

Overall, I would highly recommend at least testing out a deck built around Zoroark GX and Weavile, like I said, this is a cheaper deck to build and it is a deck that can still win battles and do very well! I look forward to reviewing some Ultra Prism decks on my channel, and this deck will certainly be one of them.

26 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be sure to check that kind of deck out. Keep up the good work

DreamNT said...

The article is very good and very interesting in .. What is so great.









คาสิโนออนไลน์

Unknown said...

Omg this Ultra Prism deck is amazing! xD You surely needs to write about this Pokemon game too.

Unknown said...

Good blog.
Try our unique TARTAN PLAID FABRIC , ensuring that you can find the one that best suits your taste. Each one of the tartan fabrics available here is made out of premium acrylic wool that gives it an authentic look and feel. You can purchase it by the yard and start creating today.


ryan6252 said...

Do you not post on this blog anymore?

Jasmin said...

Me encanta tu blog, te recomiendo este blog donde podras encontrar las roms para descargarlas y jugar cualquier juego de la saga en pc ... https://pokemondescargasfull.blogspot.com/

Madonaldo said...

My name is Alecia from ca usa. I would advise anyone and everyone who needs the help of any spell caster in love marriage,finance, job promotion,lottery spell,poker spell,golf spell,Law & Court case Spells,money spell,weigh loss spell,diabetic spell,hypertensive spell,high cholesterol spell,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need spiritual marriage separation),good Luck, Money Spells,it's all he does or looking for breakthrough in your political career to meet this Dr Mandaker the link to his website copy this link (witch-doctor.page4.me)His email contact witchhealing@outlook.com for He is a Reliable and trustworthy man, is ready to help!

faisal said...

I'm also was a fan of Pokemon cartoons when I was a child.
Lederkombi

Unknown said...

HOW I WON £4,369,877 WITH DR ALLI LOTTERY MAGIC SPELL

I am  SARA KIM From UK...I had to write back and say what an amazing experience I had with Dr Alli powerful lottery spell. My Heart is fill with joy and happiness after Dr Alli cast the Lottery spell for me, And i won £4,369,877. His spell change my life into riches, I'm now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lottery after i won a huge amount of money. My life has really change for good. I won (Four million three hundred and sixty nine thousand Eight hundred and seventy seven thousand pounds)Your Lottery spell is so real and pure. Thank you very much Dr. Alli for the lottery spell that change my life”I am totally grateful for the lottery spell Dr Alli did for me. You can email him for you own lottery number,because these is the only secret to win lottery.
Email him:  Allispellhelp1@gmail.com Whats App him: +2348100772528

lillipupkat2001 said...

my boyfriend and i love your videos i wish i could afford more but sadly i only get packs when i have a few dollars and that rarely happens thank you for putting joy in my heart i am 18 turning 19. i have a question. what is your fave pokemon of all time

best said...

tanx

Unknown said...

Great work by the auther Very interesting and informative.

Unknown said...

nice article great post comment information
thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS
It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called dr emu, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of dr emu, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

Dr Emu can also help you fix this issues

(1)Ex back.
(2)Herbal cure & Spiritual healing.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)Pregnancy spell.
(5)Win a court case.

Contact him on email Emutemple@gmail.com
What’s app +2347012841542
Website Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/
Facebook page Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

ross pearl said...


Your blog gave us significant data to work with. Each and each tip of your post are amazing. You're the best for sharing. Continue to blog

ij.start.cannon

www.office.com/setup

Cristy Davis said...

Hi everyone my name is Cristy Davis, after 10 years of playing lotto game i am finally living my dream life, all thanks to Dr Dominion i will never forget that great man never in my entire life, i am who i am today all because of him he gave me a winning numbers to play and he prepared a lotto winning spell for me that helped me won my mega million. thank you so much Dr Dominion for what you have done for my entire generations, i will forever be grateful.
you can reach out to him on his info:
Email: dominionlottospelltemple@gmail.com
website: https://drdominiontemple.com
WhatsApp: +16574277820

Margaret Loughrey said...

Margaret Loughrey
I never thought that I could be this wealthy after all I've been through trying to meet ends and take care of my family, I used to play lottery but has never be lucky to win until I saw some comments online how he had helped a lot of people win, after first I didn't believe him but still I gave it a try, I wrote him a message on email after few hours he replied back so I told him what I want he assured me success. he also told me what I should do and I did all he requested from me, after some hours he gave me the lucky numbers and showed me where to play so i did as instructed to my biggest surprise I won 27 million pounds (Euromillions). Now I'm rich and happy all thanks to Dr Benjamin for the help, I'm nothing without you. if you need his help to win you can reach him via his email drbenjaminlottospell711@gmail.com and his whatsapp +13344539570 or visit his website Drbenjamintemple.com

Unknown said...

Greetings to the general public, I want to tell about how I was cured of
HIV disease by a Doctor called Dr. voodoo . I was browsing the Internet
searching for remedy on HIV and I saw a comment of people talking about how
Doctor voodoo cured them. I was scared because I never believed in the
Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of
been cured of HIV so I decided to contact him with his email that was
listed on the comment voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com when I contacted
him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that I took and
it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem,
my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. voodoo God will give
you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being sincere
and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any
problem Email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com
or Add him up on WhatsAp +2348140120719

Thomas Yi said...

I'm Thomas Yi from the United States. I started playing lottery games 3 years ago and I have never won big. I went online to seek help on how I can win big in my lottery games and I saw some nice reviews about Dr Amber who has made different people huge winners in their lottery games with his prayers. I gave it a try and I contacted Dr Amber who told me how and what to do before I can become a big lotto winner and I accepted. He made special prayers for me at his temple and gave me the required numbers to play the lotto game and when I played it, I won a massive $235.4 million POWERBALL jackpot. I was so happy and I chose to receive my winnings in a one-time, lump-sum payment of $160,038,447.27 at Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee and the balance was given to the store that I bought & played the game from. I would love other people to seek help from him and he can be contacted through WhatsApp/call/text via this number +1 (406) 646-2222 or email on: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I survive from my disability benefits from the government but something happened recently that changed my life for the better. I love playing the lottery games but I have never be lucky to win, I was on a research on line to know more about winning the lottery game when I saw testimonies of people thanking lord Bubuza for helping them win the lottery game with the help of his spell so I contacted Lord Bubuza for help. He said that we must do a reading so that the lottery platform where I am destined to win will be revealed to him by his gods, I provided his requirements for the reading and for the casting of the spell and immediately the spell was cast lord Bubuza told me that I was destined to win mega lottery and he gave me the right winning number to play. After playing I got an email 2 days later that I have won $86,000,000 dollars and now I am living my dream life. Do you need help to win too? Contact lord Bubuza via Text/call: +1 507 400-0072 or email: lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com

Sandy Doyle said...

HOW I WON TWO LOTTERY TICKET IN ONE DAY.
My name is Sandy Doyle, I am a 58 years old grandmother, I worked in a warehouse for years and I love playing lottery games but always fail. But after i played the lottery game with the number lord Bubuza gave me, my financial status. I won £1,000,000 and £10,000,000 pounds in one day. Contact him via WhatsApp:+1 951 442 2214 or call: +1 507 400 0072 or email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com

Unknown said...

Earlier this year, I had a terrible fight with my husband and he had no choice but to leave the house and i thought he was just anger that made him left. After few days, i couldnt contact him or get to know where he was. I waited and waited but he never returned or called me. I was fille with pains and remorse over what happened. I tried all i could to get him back but to no avail until i contacted DR ISIKOLO who came to my rescue. He did his work perfectly to reunite us and my husband called and return back home exactly after 48 hours just as he promised. DR ISIKOLO is so real and he never fails. contact him if you need any help. email: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com or text him via WhatsApp: +2348133261196.

Leah Gerics said...

It’s a privilege to share this to the world. You deserve all the praise that comes to you. DR Amber has been a blessing to me since our encounter on the internet. He alone knows it all. I love him so much for his kindness, care, honesty and his help in the life of everyone that has come in contact with him. If not for DR Amber how would I have been able to survive this hardship. His spell made me a LOTTO MAX winner of 60 Million Dollars making my whole life beautiful and amazing. The numbers he gave me to play the lottery was a life changing number from grass to grace and I want to say I’m forever grateful to him. Thank you sir for being a blessing to the helpless. Anyone reading this that needs help can communicate with DR Amber online for indeed he has no match. Website: amberlottotemple.com OR Email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com

Flores Morales said...

Hello folks, I want to share my story of how I met Dr Amber who helped me win the lottery. Before I met him, life was hard for me. I love playing the lottery but I lost all my money to it. I became suicidal because I owe the bank lots of money. So, I went on the internet about how I can win the lottery and I got good advocacy about Dr Amber and his work. I got in touch with him and I told him what I’ve been through and he assured me that he will help me. I was a bit scared but I said ok. Dr Amber made a spell for me that cost me some money to get it done and I was given some accurate digits by him to play the lottery on my next game which I did as instructed by him. I was astonished when I got announced as the winner of $109 million dollars on the Mega Millions Lottery I played. I am grateful to Dr Amber for Indeed, he deserves the hype he gets from people. You can email him or visit his webpage on how to get yours done. Email: amberlottotemple@gmail.com or visit: amberlottotemple.com

Unknown said...

Very nice, for all the fans of Pokemon there is a specialized store which allows you to get a Pokemon t-shirt with your favorite pokemon, you will surely find the t-shirt you need in this online store.

Unknown said...

Yes, this seems exactly like the Pokemon RPG I used to play in my childhood. That one used to be an online pokemon MMORPG game. I guess it might still be around as Pokemon Dusk RPG