Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pokemon Card of the Day: Porygon-Z (Triumphant)

Today's Pokemon Card of the Day is Porygon-Z from the Triumphant set. This is a stage 2, colorless type Pokemon card with an hp of 110. It has a x2 weakness to fighting type Pokemon, no resistance type, and a retreat cost of 2 colorless energy cards. Porygon-Z's Poke-Power is called Dimension Transport and this power lets you once per turn flip a coin and if you get heads you can search your discard pile for a trainer card and put it on top of your deck. Porygon-Z's only move is called Suspicious Beam Beta which requires 3 colorless energy cards and does 80 damage but if it doesn't have a Rainbow Energy card attached to it Porygon-Z does 20 damage to itself and is now confused. So as far as strategy goes I would move Porygon-Z onto my bench as soon as possible so if I use a trainer I really like I can use the Poke-Power and hopefully get a heads and move it back to my deck. But I would definitely only use Suspicious Beam if I had a Rainbow Energy attached to it otherwise Porygon-Z has to take too much damage from this move if it doesn't have Rainbow Energy attached to it. I would rate this card a 2 out of 5 because neither things this card can do are definite moves, the Poke-Power only has a 50% chance and the attack requires a certain card that you can only have 4 of in the deck. So thanks for reading today's review of Porygon-Z from Triumphant stay tuned for tomorrow's review of Rapidash.

No comments: